BB 11 – CENTRAL KGALAGADI NATIONAL PARK WHERE THE LIONS ROAM FREE WILD AND PURE AFRICA
UP TO 80 000 HA of Wild Africa
PRICE: BOTSWANA PULA 320 MILLION for the total 80 000 Ha or portionally less for separate farms (some of the farms could be sold separately reducing the size)
Leasehold secured farms.
Typical Kgalagadi Savannah habitat with lots of kudu, oryx, gazelle, red hartebeest, lions, leopard and cheetah and now and again the elephants are breaking through the fences.
WATER NETWORK is well constructed to game farming a water filter needs to be fitted for drinking water for human consumption.
ACCOMMODATION: Consists of a tented camp with all necessities, solar power or generator and gas geysers.
The 80 000 Ha consists of 6 farms adjoining mostly game fenced but for the one side of the properties.
This is truly a wilderness area which we often visit for photography and the bonus is it is next to the Central Kgalagadi Nature reserve and only two hours’ drive from the Makgalagadi pans and Maun and the Okavango Delta.
The farms are very secluded with very little traffic and people.
The Bushmen (San) people of Botswana inhabit the area.
The costs to maintain those farms are very low as all pumps are solar driven – one of the last chances to buy such a big farm for an affordable price.
Adjoining are more farms for sale.
Support and project management for two year by Wiltinnet Properties is included in the sales package of this block of farms., that is should the new owners require it.
- Wiltinnet Properties management will through is company Mylandia Pty Ltd Wildlife Property Management and assist with the following:
- Supervision on merging of all the properties;
- Labour contracts and liaison with all parties regarding legal matters;
- Veld management;
- Animal management; re ratios and relocation;
- Liaison with repair and maintenance contractors;
- Assist with payment of wages;
- Manage upgrading and removal of internal fences;
- Vehicle and equipment management;
- Building project management;
- Liaise with Governmental Nature Conservation for permits and related matters.
- Should the director owner so wishes, the establishment of rare species breeding and getting such projects of the ground;
- Assist and manage introduction of lion, wild dogs, cheetah, leopard and hyena with regards to permits and all legalities.
Should the services be required for another year after the first two period, it is negotiable.
(Some animal pictures on this brochure taken in some other parts of the Kalahari Desert)